Blue Tooth Reset
Problems connecting to the Bluetooth? Click Here!
A solid blue light indicates that Bluetooth is working.
A flashing blue light indicates no Bluetooth connection.
1) Try this first: Sometimes closing the app and reopening will create a connection.
2) To Reset:
- Shut down the Apps on all devices! and disable Bluetooth on phone and tablet. (very important)
- Shut off the ignition key
- Connect the black wire of the ignition to the red wire (+ of the coil), At this point there is no power on the Red/Black wire.
- Turn ON the ignition key (red and black wire are both powered by 12 Volt now) Note: this can take as much as 30 seconds. Don't hurry it.
- The blue LED will come on solid then will flash for about 10 seconds.
- After the reset procedure is finished the blue LED will turn constantly ON.
- Turn OFF the ignition key, and wire everything back to normal.
- Now the code is 1234.
- This will reset the unit but not delete the stored curve.
3) In some cases you may need to delete the app and reinstall. If you do this, make sure you delete the cache memory on the phone before you reinstall the app.
4) If you have trouble with the app storing points that you did not program into it. Make sure the starting rpm is 500 and the last rpm is 8000
5) Although the app will allow 10 points It is best to limit to 5 or 6 points
Sending feedback via the feedback tab at the bottom of the settings page is highly recommended. This sends a log file to the IT department at the factory.
Hope this helps