Bluetooth Programming and tips
The weak spot in the TUNE+ is often a connectivity issue. Please be patient... it is not like plugging in your TV, although that is getting to be increasingly a challenge. I don't claim to have all the answers but here are some things I have found helpful that you can try.
1) On your phone remove any devices that may be looking for the phones attention.
2)Energize the 123 then turn on the phone app. Make sure your phone is searching for devices - It should automatically connect. (Sometimes you need to shut down the app and re-start. Some have had to Uninstall and Reinstall the app. When that is the case you should delete the cache in the phones memory before reinstalling the app. Each phone is different so Google on your computer how to delete cache on your particular phone.)
3) If it did not connect, on the settings page tap the magnifying glass. When the 123 text shows up you may need to tap on it to connect.
4) Once connected and it reads the curve in the app you will be prompted to enter a code. The default is 1234.
5) Now that you are in the app it is time to program. I have an Android so my tips take that into consideration. Apple may look a little different.
6) There will be a curve in the app. It is not intended to be for anything. Although your car may run on it, it is not intended to be accurate.
A) Tap Edit Advance Curve - Delete all the points with a trash can next to it. You will notice that the DONE or SAVE BUTTON will now be lit up.
At this point any changes you make to the curve can be saved. Including the Max (Rev Limiter) RPM in the top right corner.
If you want to change the Rev limiter only.
1) make sure you hit the done button on the app keyboard.
2) then hit the done button in the top right corner.
3) then hit save button
Anytime you want to make permanent changes you will need to stop the vehicle and open the app to enter the data points.
Make and save extra files on your device for quick changes - as many as you like
1) Open the app and tap files
2) Tap create enter any information you would like. Then save top right
3) Tap overwright. The curve that shows up is what you will change to your own specs.
4) Tap Edit centrifugal curve - Change any values you want here.
5) Note: when changing the rev limiter you must hit done on the numerical keyboard before you hin done in the top left corner of the app to store or write it to the distributor.
6) Lastly you need to save the file. It will ask if you want to overwrite. Say yes otherwise all your changes will be lost.
Hope this Helps